Celebrate in style without it costing the Earth!
Discover new nature craft activities to incorporate into your family celebrations and traditions. This is the perfect book to work through in school holidays and makes a fabulous gift!
Inside this book you’ll find:
- A birthday party preparation guide, including styling tips and a timeline for planning
- Tips for a low waste party
- Plastic free party favour ideas
- Fun party games to connect with nature
- Nature based activities you can do at the birthday party
- Easter inspired craft ideas
- Christmas craft projects
- Activities to celebrate each season
As always, this book is full of engaging activities for kids aged 3-12 years, but we’re certain that parents and grandparents will also want to get involved!
The stunning full colour photographs are accompanied by simple, easy to follow instructions and use mostly natural materials that you can find in nature. This reduces the need for craft purchases, making the activities very inexpensive to implement.
The book allows you to easily adapt the activities to suit your location. For example, if you don’t celebrate Easter, you can modify the Easter tree for a birthday or another celebration that is important to you.
Inside the book you will find more than 20 nature play activities that are practical and easy to implement, including:
- Seed paper
- Fabric dyeing with nature
- Nature hunt
- Party wands
- Christmas wreath
- Advent calendar
- Christmas cards
- Stick star
- Tree decorations
- Easter egg dyeing
- Easter bunny crown
- Winter Bird feeder
- Spring seed bombs and many more.
The hardcover, full colour book measures 6″ x 9″ (16cm x 24cm) and is printed on sustainably sourced paper. It’s the perfect backpack size and easy to manage with little hands.